Thursday, July 14, 2005

Minor update..

Just some minor update, now you can put your comments without a blogger id..:) Do give your comments....just don't start World War III !!

Somebody asked when I am going to Shanghai...actually I am going to Beijing for conference from 26 July, 2005 till 2 August, 2005 but I am NOT going to Shanghai. I was really puzzled how come somebody asked me about going to Shnaghai... only later I found out that because one of my student mentioned that in her blog, only that she got the place wrong. Hmmm.... this blog thing, is it good? is it bad? what do you think? :)

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger ym said...

blog is good! continue blogging!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Shahrul Izzam said...

Blog is so good till ppl start to abuse it.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Shahrul Izzam said...

Somehow I know who's blog u're referring about :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!