Friday, November 25, 2005

Disastrous Breakfast

This few days, I have been so tired in the labs preparation that I have been sleeping very early (around 9pm or 10pm) and waking up around 3am or 4am, because there are so many things to do.

Yesterday I went to the M2USIC Conference (nothing to do with music la) and ate a lot there..:). Thus I did not take my dinner before I went to sleep at 9pm because I was very tired. This morning, I woke up around 5am to prepare for my lecture at 10am in the morning, feeling hungry I decided to make myself breakfast. Being short of time, so I decided to bake a ready-made pizza (which I kept in the fridge for occasion such as this).

I put the pizza into the microwave oven, and this was my breakfast:









Well, that was supposed to be my breakfast, but unfortunately, I don't know why I was so blur this morning, I accidently pressed "Microwave" instead of "Convection Bake". I was in my study room and suddenly I felt there were a lot of smoke in the house, luckily I decided to check (sometime I just ignore it since very frequent I smell smoke around especially when there were haze around) and found that the big smoke coming out of the oven, even now at 9.45pm, there is still a lot of burn smell everywhere in the house.

And being so blur, I made another mistake, that is Ii took out the plate and put it in the water basin, then due to the sudden drop of temperature, the plate cracked! This was the outcome:










So I did not have any breakfast this morning...:((

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt you'll be able to eat that, I experienced it once, the microwave boiled out most of the moisture in the pizza, it becomes so hard it'll break your teeth if you bite it.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wong sifu (Master Wong) also can blur one hah!Somemore blur 2 times within a span of a few minutes , that is a classic! I think the permanent head damage(phd) is finally setting in ! HAHAHA!!
Anyway thank God u r ok n the apartment didn’t catch fire n burn down the whole block!otherwise I may need to buy flowers n give “pak kam” ( a donation for those who can’t breathe anymore) KAH! KAH!! KAH!!!

On a serious note, being blur (when u r not normally blur) is an alarm to tell u that ur brain is too tired/stressed and overloaded .In a severe case u may even suffer transient memory lapse of things that happen on the day itself.

All Wong sifu’s disciple be careful, and watch out for the blur symptoms, like can’t remember your names when he talk to u , greet u good morning when it’s night oledi, enter the wrong class or come to class in shorts or lagi terror,enter wrong toilet (all little girls, young girls n older girls must SCREAMMM LOUD LOUD) HAHAHA!
Keep wondering who wrote this! KAH KAH KAH!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger YP said...

Thanks bflat_1 for your reminder that i am over stress...you are right actually.... but not so bad la..., the things you wrote about sure won't happen :) If it does happen, I sure blog about it lor....

Anyway, too long I didn't use the oven, thus forgot to press the right button ...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!