Saturday, May 17, 2008

Right Brain vs. Left Brain

Interesting!

Do you see the dancer below spinning clock-wise or anti-clockwise?



Initially I saw her spinning clockwise, but I knew this is an illusion, so I tried and managed to make her spin anti-clockwise, later I can also make her just move from left to right within spinning! :)

Source: HERE.

So I guess I am a right-brainer than a left-brainer .. but then again my left-brain is pretty strong too... :)

Wonder if there is any connection between this and the fact that I thought I was left-hander, actually I am ambidextrous !!

:)

After writing the above, I took a Right Brain/Left Brain Quiz, and my score is:

Left Brain Dominance: 12
Right Brain Dominance: 14

That seems pretty accurate.. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!