Monday, July 17, 2006

Ice-blended Milk Shake and Macaroni ! Yummie...

In the last few weeks, I am kind of sick of the food in Cyberjaya, so I decided to make some of my own food and drink. Afterall, I should make full use of my fridge and microwave oven... :)

I have been experimenting various type of fruit and milk nix, well, below is one of the product:



It is Ice-blended Banana Soya Milk Shake!! Yummie......!!

I am surprise I have not tried this before since it is so easy to make, it just take 1 minute to mix and blend both item below:



I have also tried Milk and Banana, Milk and Strawberry, Milk and Honey Dew. Very nice indeed. Instead of using Milk, I also tried using Soya Bean Milk, but the Soya Bean is best mixed with fruit that is not too sweet, such as Strawberry.

Today, I also tried cooking Macaroni, here it is:



Hmm...quite nice, not bad for a first time....:) I put in some spaghetti sauce and tuna fish ... and also melted cheese !!

If you have any tips, do share with me. I think I will try to cook other stuff sometimes when I am more free ... hmm... when does MMU staff ever have free time...?

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wong Sifu better u do a blood test first before u cook anymore of such rich food!HAHAHAHA. U middle age liao still eat like teenager ah!? Not scared meh! HAHAHAH

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger YP said...

Well BFlat, that was after starving myself for a whole day :) The soya and banana is healthy though... :)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger chouji said...

yp, i'm a foe student at mmu. if you wanna link to my blog feel free to do so, coz i note down everything i cooked this year :p

and good to know that lecturers are 'learning' to cook! :p

www.my-own-food.blogspot.com

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger YP said...

haha..chouji, thanks for the link, I will try to cook some of those sometimes.

Anyway, I just cook for fun and for survival of course... try to utilize my expensive microwave oven...but sometimes cooking using gas still better but not as convenience. Do not have so much time to experiment..

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger chouji said...

haha mr yp, i am cooking for fun too! getting really bored with the stuff in cyberjaya!

enjoy your meals and i'll be looking forward to your interesting experiments :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!