Saturday, August 18, 2007

MMU Convo 2007

Convocations every year have always been happy time for me to see our former students graduating and catching up with them on their new jobs and lives. Of course photo taking sessions is a must to add to the fun.

This year convocation was a specially happy times for me as my dear niece Sin Hwei was also one of the graduate in this batch, here is a photo of her on the stage:












Sin Hwei and me:












Sin Hwei is the first person who called me uncle in my family. To be exact, she called me 'QQ' as I am the younger brother of her mother. She is the first grandchild for my parents. I see her grow up since she was a baby.

To see her graduate (with a First Class Honours) is a great joy for me, it is one of the happiest day of my life !!

Sin Hwei: I am proud of you !!

Some of the graduates in this batch were:























These are some of the former students who were very close to me. I have taught them for 4 trimesters and they were doing their final year project with me for 2 trimester, they are also like friends to me. It is indeed a happy time to see them graduating.

Guys/Gals: it is my pleasure to know all of you !! I miss you all and do keep in touch !!

Congratulation to all the graduates !! All the best for your career and life.

Video of Kek, AhJun, SinHwei, AhBeh and AhSoo:
[ AhSoo: Hey, aksi-nya, perlahan-lahan saja.... :) ]


Video of Tannie, Feimee and Christine:


Video of Victor, Jessica:
[Victor: cepat-cepat pergi mana? Balik buat programming ke?]


Video of Meiyuen, SinHui, Nelson..:


You can view the rest of the photos and videos HERE.

Nee Shen: btw, I am no longer wearing the same coat as in MMUConvo2006. :)

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks sir, for snapping the memorable moment for us ...

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you SIR!! You are the BEST!! :p

~jun~

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks QQ for everthing u did...U were always beside me whenever i need help...and I love you more than i love my parent..coz u love me more than them...

Whenever u need someone..a listener..or counselor..:"> I offer myself...

yy

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Nee Shen said...

I noticed.. Black... very Lim Kok Wing-ish.

or is it the camera and lighting playing tricks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!