Monday, September 03, 2007

Putrajaya Firework Grand Finale

I went to see the Putrajaya Fireworks display once again for the Grand Finale. The place we watched from was about the same as the previous one but a little nearer, in fact it is at a point in Cyberjaya that is the nearest to PICC, but across the lake. The view there was very good. Click HERE to see the location.

The display seems to be much more boring as compared with the previous two display, perhaps it is because our expectations were much higher then after watching all the previous ones.

There were much less people and cars this time, thus we do not need to park our car too far.

Anyway, I managed to take some good photos. Believe it or not, after having this camera (Sony Cybershot P-10) for more than 3 years, there are still a lot of features which I am not sure of because I am too lazy to read the manual (actually also due to the reason that the manual printing is just too small). I realized only a few hours ago after i downloaded the soft-copy of the manual that the camera has a preset setting specially for taking fireworks photos.

Okay, here are some sample of the photos which I took:

DSC06813

DSC06814

DSC06821

DSC06833

DSC06835

DSC06837

DSC06849

DSC06851

DSC06865

DSC06872

DSC06874

DSC06875

DSC06876

DSC06877

DSC06878

For the rest of them, please go to my Malaysia International Fireworks Competition - Grand Finale (Sept 2, 2007) Collection.

I have also asked Ah Kek (my former students) to help to take videos from PICC using my video camera, since they are going there to watch.

Here are the videos:









Btw, the winner for this competition is Australia... oh dearly me, that is the one I missed!

Hmmm... I think I have enough of fireworks!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!