Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just eaten RM150 worth of ice cream !!

I just eaten RM150 worth of ice cream !!

Crazy? Well, a little, but I pay only RM39 for them! :)

The photo below should explain it:




















It was a Haagen-Dazs ice cream buffet at Bangsar Village 2 Shopping Complex.

If you are reading this on Oct 31, 2007, it is the last day of the offer, go for it, it is really nice and worth !!

I don't remember eating any Haagen-Dazs ice cream before this, so this is my first time. I like most the Macademia Nut ice cream.

Usually it is slightly less than RM10 per scoop, I managed to eat my target of 15 scoops, thus it is RM150 worth, but I paid about RM39 (after tax).

Here is a photo of some of the ice cream:
















and a photo of some crazy fellow eating ice cream for dinner:
















These 5 fellow have eaten RM500 worth of ice cream in total (i.e. about 50 scoops) !! We paid about RM195 altogether.

:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger lilo said...

i like haagen-dazs chocolate chip flavor!! we serve them on european sectors, even to economy class :) but omg, 15 scoops of ice-cream, i want also!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the photo of some crazy fellow eating ice cream, i see that it is short of one female. Everyone comes as a couple except for one fellow, so i supposed he must be the "some crazy fellow" that ate RM150 worth of ice cream.

Where is your partner mate? You crazy fellow.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger YP said...

haha... not enough crazy female around.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!