Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yellow Day!

My Chinese name is 黄耶斌, 黄 is my surname and literary means yellow.

You may notice, my blog is going Yellow today (Nov 10, 2007) BUT it has nothing to do with my surname.

If you are a Malaysian and you do not know why I am going Yellow today, then let me tell you that THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS THE REASON WHY I AM GOING YELLOW TODAY. Go figure....

The Winds of Change is blowing everywhere, let's pray for Malaysia, let's hope for Malaysia.

p.s. I am not a heavy blog reader due to time constraints, but I notice a few site that I read turning into yellow today as well, check out:
- Marina Mahathir's Blog (MM is Former PM Tun Mahathir's daughter)
- My colleague John See's Blog
- may add more later.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Nicholas Key said...

The yellow color symbolizes "Bersih".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright (C) 2005 by YPWong
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog, opinions expressed here do not represent the views of my employer!